[NeXus-committee] Changes to metaDTD

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Wed Oct 29 17:43:47 GMT 2003

On October 23-24 there was a workshop at University of Wisconsin: Stout to discus NeXus for use in MLNSC DAS and ISAW. Among the topics discussed was a method of simplifying instrument definitions. This is described at <http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/28> with the NXtofnpd as an example instrument definition <http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/27>.

The intent of these changes is to make writting, discussing, and maintaining instrument definitions easier.

I want to vote on these changes to the metaDTD next Monday (Nov 3). Please post you comments about the changes to the swiki, and comments about the voting date to me.

Thank you,
Peter Peterson