[NeXus-committee] Voting schedule for base classes - Revised

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 29 16:07:56 GMT 2004

Due to a couple of members of the NIAC being unavailable for some time and other comments we are pushing back the schedule for ratifying base classes. Discussions will still be ending on Fridays at 5:00PM CST with votes due by the following Monday at 5:00PM CST, but the calendar is changing:

Here is the proposed schedule which can change if people see fit:
  Mar 08 - Mar 12: NXuser, NXsample, and NXsource
  Mar 15 - Mar 26: NXdata, NXmonitor, NXdetector, NXbeam
  Mar 29 - Apr  2: NXdisk_chopper, NXfermi_chopper, NXvelocity_selector
  Apr  5 - Apr  9: NXguide, NXcollimator, NXaperature
  Apr 12 - Apr 16: NXfilter, NXattenuator, NXpolarizer
  Apr 19 - Apr 23: NXflipper, NXmirror, NXmoderator

More base classes can still be added and changes to all classes can be done already. I will mail reminders (with links) to the NIAC and the general mailing list once we are closer to March.

Peter Peterson
Executive Secretary, NIAC