[NeXus-committee] NeXus Reading Recommendations

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Tue Dec 7 14:12:46 GMT 2004

Mark,

Thank you for the document. What I would really like to see is this expanded on to explain the entire API. Also because I am greedy (and like the same work to appear in multiple places) I would prefer if it were written using docbook so the same thing can be published online and as a PDF with very little extra work.

What do you think?

P^2