[NeXus-committee] NIAC meeting in April

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Wed Mar 23 16:30:15 GMT 2005

As we are getting (incrementally) closer to the NIAC meeting we will
have more announcements for the attendees (like this one).

This particular announcement is to inform you that Thomas will making
room reservations for everyone attending (do not do so yourself). To
facilitate this please contact me with the following information when
you have it:

  Checkin date:
  Checkout date:
  Room type:
  Arriving flight (number, time, airport):
  Departing flight (number, time, airport):
  Need transportation to/from Bishops Lodge:

The current attendees list is:
Freddie Akeroyd, Jean Bilheux, Steven Cottrell, Matthias Drochner, Ron
Ghosh, Nick Hauser, Przemek Klosowski, Mark Koennecke, Nick
Maliszewskyj, Ray Osborn, Toshiya Otomo, Peter Peterson, Thomas Proffen

With the following possibly attending:
Stuart Campbell, John Hammonds, Tim Kelley, Paul Kienzle, Dennis
Mikkelson

Which still leaves two spots open.

In other news, Ray and I are working on an agenda for the meeting that
will be circulated once it is in an acceptable form.

Peter Peterson
Executive Secretary, NIAC