[NeXus-committee] Instrument definitions

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Wed May 11 16:15:34 BST 2005

Attached is the most recent version of the technical reference. There is still a lot of work needed before it is ready for general use, but the point is to get the definitions into the hands of experts. So far it has all of the ratified base classes, and definitinos for MONOTAS, TOFDGS, and TOFPD. Please look them over and send comments as soon as possible.

The people that worked on these defintions still need to provide the overview text for each definition as well as the stick figure drawing in gif and jpg formats.

Also, I understand that there are still SAS and REF definitions out that I have yet to receive. Please send those as soon as possible as well.

Thank you,
Peter Peterson
Executive Secretary, NIAC