[NeXus-committee] ICNS

HAUSER, Nick nha at ansto.gov.au
Thu Jun 2 09:25:36 BST 2005

Hi,

The programme committee is meeting Friday (Sydney-Australia time).

Abstract will be accepted till then (Thursday Europe & USA).

I won't be able to do a nexus presentation due to my ICNS organising committee commitments. My team will be presenting how we are using nexus in GumTree and SICS.

Apologies for not making it to Santa Fe.
I have found a pot of money for the next 2 years for NIAC meetings

Nick.