[NeXus-committee] ICNS

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 2 15:47:24 BST 2005

Mark,

Here is the up-to-date list of NIAC members. (sorry for the funny
formating.

P^2

Freddie Akeroyd	ISIS Pulsed Neutron Facility, UK
Stuart Campbell2	Diamond Light Source, UK
Stephen Cottrell	ISIS Pulsed Muon Facility, UK
Matthias Drochner2	Forschungzentrum Juelich, Germany
Ron Ghosh		Institut Laue Langevin, France
Andy Goetz2		European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, France
Nick Hauser2		Bragg Institute, Australia
Przemek Klosowski	NIST Center for Neutron Research, USA
Mark Koennecke	SINQ, Switzerland
Harmut Gilde2		FRM2, Germany
Nick Maliszewskyj1	NIST Center for Neutron Research, USA (Technical

Committee Chair)
Ray Osborn		Intense Pulsed Neutron Source, USA (Chair)
Toshiya Otomo	J-PARC, Japan
Peter Peterson		Spallation Neutron Source, USA (Executive
Secretary)
Thomas Proffen	Lujan Neutron Scattering Center, USA