[NeXus-committee] NIAC meeting Grenoble 1-3 Feb 2006

Ron Ghosh ron at ill.fr
Mon Nov 7 09:13:54 GMT 2005

     Proposal for NIAC meeting Grenoble, 1-3 Feb. 2006

In May, after discussion with Andy Goetz (ESRF) I circulated
NIAC members with the following proposal for a meeting in Grenoble:
               -----------------------------
Meeting to be held meeting 1-3 February 2006, with accommodation at
the site guest-house (approx 28 Euros per night bed+breakfast)
and a contribution towards meals of about 130 Euros per person
(3 lunches, 2 dinners, coffee etc.), based on 20 participants.

We wish to attract external synchrotron observers from
SOLEIL, Trieste, APS, etc.; it would be useful to
offer a "public" presentation on one afternoon to the ESRF
and the ILL.

There was no dissension from any member.  It would now be
timely to confirm attendance, and ensure that external
invitee observers have been contacted.  I would be grateful
if most of this could be completed before the end of November
in order to ensure the availability of rooms on site.

Best regards, Ron

--
Ron Ghosh, Institut Laue Langevin
6 rue Jules Horowitz,                  telephone: +33-476207178