[NeXus-committee] NIAC Wiki page

Ray Osborn rosborn at anl.gov
Mon Nov 7 15:11:06 GMT 2005

I've added a new Wiki page for discussions of the next NIAC meeting agenda
at <http://www.nexus.anl.gov/mediawiki/index.php?title=NIAC_Meetings>,
linked from the NeXus Discussions and NIAC pages.  I suggest that people
post comments on the organization of the meeting, especially the dates and
whether to extend it informally, etc, to this mailing list for the time
being, but use the Wiki for compiling a meeting agenda.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845