[NeXus-committee] Instrument Definitions

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 30 21:55:29 BST 2006

I am being "gently" reminded from a couple of people that we are a bit
late on getting more instrument definitions ratified. If you think that
a instrument definition that you have been working on is ready for
ratification added to the list in the section at the bottom of
<http://www.nexus.anl.gov/mediawiki/index.php?title=Instruments>
We will hold a vote on the proposed definitions in the near future. I am
not saying when since it greatly depends on how fast everybody links to
definitions.

Also, feel free to update the links on this page to the proper
definitions as well.

Peter Peterson
NeXus International Advisory Committee, Chair