[NeXus-committee] ACA and NIAC 2006 @ NOBUGS

Thomas Proffen tproffen at lanl.gov
Mon Jun 12 16:02:52 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

I am indeed going to the ACA meeting in Hawaii - I had a look at the
schedule and there seems to be an all day session on imgCIF on Saturday.
But I am not sure I am the correct person to present NeXus' view on
synchrotron data ? Are they wanting a talk about the state of NeXus ?
Discussion ? I must have missed some earlier email ;-) Also I will not
be available all day on Saturday ..

Please let me know.
Thomas