[NeXus-committee] URGENT : NIAC meeting - your details

Andy Gotz andy.gotz at esrf.fr
Tue Sep 19 08:03:10 BST 2006

Hi,

I think I sent this email to only a subset of the NIAC committee. I am
resending it to the mailing list. Please ignore the previous one. The
new files are updated.

I URGENTLY need the following details from all of you who are planning
to attend the NIAC meeting at LBL in October :

   name
   organization
   complete mailing address
   email address
   phone number
   Country of Birth
   Country of Citizenship
   attending NOBUGS2006

I have tried to fill them out to the best of my ability. Please
correct/add your details in the  spreadsheet attached to this email.

Thanks

Andy