[NeXus-committee] Action items from the LBL meeting

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Sun May 13 21:25:58 BST 2007

Peter,

We currently have two TRAC servers: one for definition related things
and the other for the API/code matters. Most of the actions from the
meeting relate to one of these two areas and it makes sense to record
these items as tasks in the appropriate TRAC as you suggest. For actions
that do not fall easily into either of these two categories I guess we
just leave identified on a Wiki "NIAC actions" page and then create
additional linked wiki pages (rather than links to trac tasks) for
recording details/progress as needed? Maybe in the future we might want
to create a separate "actions" trac for these sorts of tasks, but at the
moment I'm not sure how many items this would involve and so would
suggest we stick with wiki pages for them for now.

Regards,

Freddie