[NeXus-committee] Followup. Dates for NIAC 2008. Sydney.30-31 October. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

HAUSER, Nick nha at ansto.gov.au
Mon Apr 14 02:13:32 BST 2008

Dear Committee,

Thanks for your response.
We have a viable meeting, and I will proceed with the booking.

We have 11 voting members & 1 non-voting member who intend to come
pending travel funds.
2 are not coming.
3 have abstained - Ray, Stephane & Paul K.

Looking forward to seeing you at Cronulla this Spring.

Regards,

Nick Hauser
Bragg Institute, Building 82
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234
AUSTRALIA

T +61 2 9717 9474
F +61 2 9717 9799
M 0417 418 542
E nick.hauser at ansto.gov.au
www.ansto.gov.au/bragg.html

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or
copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or
further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately
by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any
attachments.