[NeXus-committee] NIAC / Code Camp Meeting

Campbell, Stuart I. campbellsi at ornl.gov
Mon Sep 27 14:32:22 BST 2010

Hello All,

Well the NIAC meeting (and Code Camp) is approaching fast.  Almost everyones access to ORNL has been approved.  I have updated the status pages to list who we know is coming.  As a reminder the URLs are:

http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2010
http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2010_CodeCamp

One dull but very important note is that I notice that a few people have listed Visa Waiver Tourist (VWT) as their US visa.  Can I ask everyone to make sure that they actually get a Visa Waiver BUSINESS (VWB) instead ?  To get this you just need to specify that your trip is for business and not a holiday.

!!! You will not be allowed on site at ORNL with a VWT. !!!

Just make sure that the immigration official writes VWB in your passport and everything will be ok.

If anyone has any questions then please either contact me or Peter.  Otherwise, I hope you all have a safe journey and look forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers
Stu

Dr Stuart Campbell
Scientific Data Analysis Group