[NeXus-committee] Problems with NeXus server Monday 17th January

freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 12:05:41 GMT 2011

The NeXus server suffered some disk corruption at around 1600 GMT on
Monday - this was fixed during Tuesday, but some services had to be
rolled back to earlier configurations:

* The NeXus wiki was restored to its state as of 2000 GMT Sunday 16th
January
* The NeXus subversion repository was restored to its state as of 1600
GMT Monday 17th January

As far as I can tell, no changes were made to the nexus subversion
repository on either Monday or Tuesday, so nothing would have been lost;
the MediaWiki database was unfortunately scrambled, so I am unable to
tell if any changes had been made recently there. If anybody committed
any changes to the wiki after 2000 GMT Sunday 16th January these will
unfortunately have been lost and need to be redone - my apologies for
any additional work this creates.

Freddie

--
Scanned by iCritical.