[NeXus-committee] Doodle: Link for poll "NIAC2011 & 2011 NeXus Code Camp"

Pete R. Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Wed Jun 1 17:36:16 BST 2011

Dear NIAC members:

Since these dates collide with the ICALEPCS conference in Grenoble and
several have indicated this as a problem, I have added three additional
possibilities.

Please go to the poll URL below and register your choice for each
possible set of dates.  There are now six choices.  To simplify, I have
removed all the previous entries.

http://doodle.com/znidw2raik356nrw

Regards,
    Pete

On 6/1/2011 9:37 AM, Pete R. Jemian wrote:

> Dear NIAC members:
>
> We would like to select a date for the 2011 NeXus Code Camp (and
> NIAC2011). The plan is to hold this event at the Advanced Photon Source,
> Argonne, IL 60439.
>
> If you plan to attend this event, you are invited to open the Doodle
> poll (URL provided below) in your browser, identify yourself and follow
> the instructions provided. Email me if you have any questions.
>
> This will be similar to the NIAC2009 and 2009 NeXus Code Camp
> (http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2009#2009_NeXus_Code_Camp)
> but the event will be held on the Argonne campus.
>
> Note: Since this is not to be a meeting of the full NIAC, no business
> matters can be resolved (although they most certainly can be discussed).
>
> Regards,
> Pete

  Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
  Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
  Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
  Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189