[NeXus-committee] NeXus code camp

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Mon Jul 4 15:51:40 BST 2011

Hi,

we are currently exploring possible dates for this years NeXus code
camp.  As most of you know,
the code camp is where we do real work on all things NeXus. Writing
code, fixing manuals,
discussing technical issues etc.... It is not a political meeting
deciding on the future course of NeXus.

If you are interested to attend please fill in the doodle poll at:

The Code Camp will be three days.  At this point, it will be the third
week of October; either Thursday - Saturday (October 20-22) or Friday -
Sunday (October 21 - 23).

Please visit the Doodle poll and register your opinion about dates if
there is a chance.  If your opinion is no preference, indicate "Yes" to
all dates.

http://doodle.com/znidw2raik356nrw

Pete Jemian has kindly offered to host the NeXus Code Camp  at Argonne,
for the simple reason that our american
friends do not get travel permission anywhere else anymore.

Best Regards,

             Mark Koennecke