[NeXus-committee] 2011 NeXus Code Camp

Pete R. Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Wed Jul 27 15:12:16 BST 2011

The 2011 NeXus Code Camp will be held at the Advanced Photon Source at
Argonne National Laboratory 2011-10-20 - 2011-10-22 (Thursday - Saturday).

Full details are provided on the Code Camp's web site:
     http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2011_CodeCamp
These details will be updated as plans evolve.

If you might attend, please register as an APS Visitor *as soon as
possible* to get your paperwork started at Argonne.  Paperwork for
foreign visitors can take up to 2 months to process.  A link to the
visitor registration page is provided.  Also, send me an email so I can
plan for appropriate meeting space.

Regards,
    Pete

  Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
  Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
  Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
  Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189