[NeXus-committee] Sphinx manual is ready

Pete R. Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Fri Sep 28 18:54:27 BST 2012

The manual has now been translated from DocBook to Sphinx and is
available for your inspection and comment.

   http://download.nexusformat.org/sphinx/

There are still a few TRAC tickets from the recent Code Camp to resolve.
  Such as, the PDF version is not building on the nexusformat.org server
now.  We are investigating.

I hope you find this new version much easier to use.  There are many
more cross-references, as well as a "search" capability.

When we are ready to start using this version of the manual, we can make
the changes on the webserver and announce to the NeXus community.

Your comments are welcome, either by new TRAC tickets
(http://trac.nexusformat.org/definitions/newticket), or emails.

Regards,
    Pete

  Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
  Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
  Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
  Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189