[NeXus-committee] DECTRIS example file

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Fri Jan 11 21:01:50 GMT 2013

On 11.01.2013 17:27, Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk wrote:
> Well, that's an HDF5 feature, not Dectris' fault.
>
> But they should not dump the datasets into the top level in the first
> place.

And that comes to my point: if you have to choose something, better
choose something useful.

As I said, one can deal with everything but it is really cumbersome.

> Are you supposed to guess their order by their name?

In my case usually I do not guess the order. There are nice NeXus
fields for that (start_time, end_time, ...)

I guess DECTRIS expects to order by name.

Armando