[NeXus-committee] DECTRIS example summary

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Mon Jan 14 13:38:03 GMT 2013

Hi,

from your feedback and my own study I find that there are the following
problems
with the example file as is:

- Structure is wrong regarding linked data sets. Should be either:

   * entry:NXentry/data_00001:NXdata/data (Preferred ....)
   * entry:NXData/data:NXdata/data_0001

- On data, signal=1 attribute is missing
- On external link, NeXus attribute
NAPIMOUNT=nxfile://th02c_ps02_1_data_000001.h5#data
   missing
- In detector, flatfield, efficiency data is missing. This is not critical,
   I just wonder.

Am I right? Is this what I tell DECTRIS tomorrow? Or do I miss something?

Also, what is the opinion, do we need another Telco on this one?

Regards,

              Mark