[NeXus-committee] Next DECTRIS Summary

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 17 16:23:59 GMT 2013

We (read: SNS) is currently dividing our (raw) data into separate 'banks'
to make chopping up large runs easier. We do have matching
/NXentry/NXinstrument/NXdetector for each /Nxentry/NXdata. Will this no
longer be considered proper NeXus?

I haven't been following this conversation very closely so sorry if this
has already been covered.

P^2