[NeXus-committee] Next DECTRIS Summary

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:27:25 GMT 2013

On 1/17/2013 8:07 AM, "V. Armando Solé" wrote:
> I would like to add that from the discussion I had (via mail) last
> September with Ray Osborne and Carlos Pascual I got the idea the "new
> way" of moving signal and axes attributes to the NXdata group was
> already official.

Actually, I brought this to the NIAC as an outcome from the 2012 canSAS
workshop in Uppsala.

This change was not decided.  One significant point resisting the change
was that we are dithering our standard.  Changes such as this should be
considered deeply, with consideration of existing data files.

Pete