[NeXus-committee] Segmentation faults in Fortran 90 library

freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 16 00:57:04 BST 2013

Hi Ray,

I think I have fixed it (http://trac.nexusformat.org/code/changeset/1904) - it seems making a copy of the NXhandle object in the Fortran NXopen is the problem, though it used to work.  It may be caused by the NXhandle object being larger these days, or the compiler trying to do more stuff on the stack.

Regards,

Freddie

Scanned by iCritical.