[NeXus-committee] [ELT] Sustainable science with HDF

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Mon Jul 21 23:13:00 BST 2014

Hello all,

Thanks again to all that contributed text and ideas for this paper. I am happy to say that it was very difficult to get down to the four-page limit. The final paper was a bit over…

The paper was published at http://figshare.com/articles/The_Hierarchical_Data_Format_HDF_A_Foundation_for_Sustainable_Data_and_Software/1112485 and was the seventeenth contribution to WSSSPE2.

This a powerful group with an amazing set of applications go HDF5. Whatever happens with regard to this effort, I will continue to find ways to connect this group as we move forward…

Thanks,
Ted

[cid:3777702D-45F4-4250-BB1C-8AFBD78174C5]