[NeXus-committee] NeXus publication V...

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:11:01 BST 2014

Perhaps a compromise between these two ideas.  Formatting the figures as
tables within LaTeX loses some control over representation.  The bubble
figures lose some content.  Attached is my proposed compromise.  Soon,
they (and the corresponding Visio source file) will be pushed to the
repository.

When these are scaled to fit the column space, the font size is
comparable to the text in the PDF file.  (meaning: looks like the fonts
are not too small)

A LaTeX expert may be needed to weave them into the document.

Regards,
    Pete