[NeXus-committee] again: data field ranks

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Wed Aug 20 21:23:00 BST 2014

Partly to get myself up to speed on the interface issue, I transcribed one of the documents that Mark sent out by email last year onto the NeXus wiki, adding it to an existing discussion page (http://wiki.nexusformat.org/Objects_or_Interfaces). I also added a comment to the discussion tab. I look forward to the discussion in December.

Ray