[NeXus-committee] NeXus paper v10, NIAC

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Fri Sep 5 17:27:47 BST 2014

Hi All,
    In light of the recent discussion on the permissiveness of NeXus, I
propose some rewording of section "V. NEXUS BASE CLASSES":

* dictionary of allowed keywords. -> dictionary of standard keywords.
* data fields that can be stored -> data fields that should be stored
* All allowed fields fields are optional. -> All described fields are
optional.

And part VI.:
*  which specify the maximum content of groups. -> which specify the
maximum standardised content (i.e. able to be validated) of groups.

Cheers,
Ben