[NeXus-committee] Paper comparison

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:55:31 BST 2014

Personally, I find Mark's version more appropriate to a journal article.  Ray's
information is useful to a small audience, but not likely to be of interest
to a general journal readership either for RSI or J. Appl. Cryst or NIM A.
I would suggest that most of Ray's discussion be gathered onto a web page
and pointed to from the journal article and that the journal article
be kept fairly short.
I think any of RSI, J. Appl. Cryst or NIM A would be appropriate, but
these days,
I think RSI and J. Appl. Cryst. will be seen by more people who would be new
to NeXus and HDF5 than the NIM A audience many of whom are already
fairly familiar with both.
  -- Herbert