[NeXus-committee] publication, yet another variant

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:55:26 BST 2014

In the Introduction, this statement (which has existed for some
revisions of this manuscript) is a bullet point on the first page:

	"A link structure to enable quick default visualiza-
	tion"

This sounds nice but is not correct.  Links were introduced to avoid
replication of the same data.  How can a link structure, by itself,
enable "quick default visualization"?

This could become two bullet points:

* A link structure to avoid replication of the same data
* A folder structure to enable quick default visualization.