[NeXus-committee] Update for NXfluo

Wintersberger, Eugen eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Wed Oct 22 08:54:53 BST 2014

Hi folks
 Currently I am working on a Nexus setup for P06 (a PETRA III
flourescence beamline). They are one of those beamlines for whom
multimethod experiments are rather usual than the exception.

To get their data sorted into a Nexus file I was thinking about using
application definitions and NXsub_entry. However, to use NXflou for
their experiment the application definition would require a bit of
tweaking. I thus proposed some slight changes (see
http://wiki.nexusformat.org/Update_for_NXflou_application_definition
). I also added this to the agenda for the NIAC meeting ;)
Can someone of you may have a look on this?

regards
  Eugen