[NeXus-committee] Attendance at the NeXus Code Camp

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:53:14 BST 2015

Dear Ray,

  I am going.  I just got formal approval from my boss, and have reserved
a guest-house room.  I will try to get registered this week, once I have my
airline tickets settled so I know when I am coming and when I am leaving.
If we are at the airport in Hamburg at similar times, we can share a cab.

  Regards,
    Herbert