[NeXus-committee] Teleconference time

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Tue Jan 19 04:59:07 GMT 2016

Hi everyone,
I notice that this week’s telco has reverted to 3:30pm in Central European time. I believe that the last one was at 4:30pm. Is there a reason not to keep it at the later time? 8:30am is a little inconvenient for me, but it would be much worse for Californians (6:30am) if we ever persuade the ALS or LCLS to get on board.

Ray
P.S. Sorry if you got this twice. I sent it to the nexus-tech mailing list but it didn’t appear in the archive so I wasn’t sure if it was transmitted.
--
Ray Osborn, Senior Scientist
Materials Science Division
Email: ROsborn at anl.gov