[NeXus-committee] Additions to NeXus

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Wed May 11 15:46:57 BST 2016

Hi Herbert & Tobias,
    I was just in the middle of writing an email saying that Tobias'
method of giving a list of Stokes vectors is a better way than what
Herbert was proposing. I would also encourage providing @units="none"
when giving a relative value of the Stokes parameters where the total
intensity (1st parameter) would be 1.

Cheers,
Ben