[NeXus-committee] Voting Reminder/not enough replies

Koennecke Mark (PSI) mark.koennecke at psi.ch
Wed Sep 28 08:10:50 BST 2016

Hi,

quite a number of NIAC members need to be renewed in order to be able to vote on the upcoming NIAC
meeting in october. I now have letters of support for 4 persons. We need to vote on this.  Below you will find the
vote form. I have not yet received enough replies. Please can those people who have not voted on this yet do this until
Friday? Thank you!

Vote to  confirm Pete Jemian as a representative for APS in the NIAC
[  ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Vote to confirm Jiro Suzuki as representative for KEK in the NIAC
[  ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Vote to confirm Ben Watts as representative for SLS at PSI in the NIAC
[  ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Vote to confirm Mark Koennecke as representative for SINQ at PSI in the NIAC
[  ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Best Regards,