[NeXus-committee] Debian packages for NeXpy

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Thu Apr 26 15:27:29 BST 2018

Hi everyone,
Jan Kotanski has made available a Debian package of NeXpy and ‘nexusformat’ that he prepared for internal use (at DESY?) (see https://github.com/nexpy/nexpy/issues/49). This is something I know nothing about, so I thought I would inquire whether someone would consider supporting this in the NeXus community. I don’t even know if you upload these to a repository or need to register them to make apt-get work. NeXpy releases are not that frequent so I guess it shouldn’t be too much work if Jan has already provided the framework.

With best regards,
Ray Osborn, Senior Scientist
Materials Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory