[NeXus-committee] new git repository

Campbell, Stuart scampbell at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 8 15:56:03 BST 2018

Hi Ben,
Done… let me know if you have any problems.
Cheers
Stu

From: NeXus-committee <nexus-committee-bounces at shadow.nd.rl.ac.uk> on behalf of Benjamin Watts <benjamin.watts at psi.ch>
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 10:47 AM
To: "nexus-committee at nexusformat.org" <nexus-committee at nexusformat.org>
Subject: Re: [NeXus-committee] new git repository

Hi Everybody!
   Tobias was kind enough to create a new repository for me, but forgot to give me permission to do anything with it. Could somebody with the "owner" role on the nexusformat github please give me write access to the hdf5xmp repository? (Tobias didn't yet respond to a direct email and I'd prefer to get this done before I go on holiday next week.)

Thanks,
Ben