[NeXus-committee] NIAC membership from SPring-8

matumot at spring8.or.jp matumot at spring8.or.jp
Tue Nov 13 22:12:34 GMT 2018

Dear Benjamin Watts
Chair of NeXus International Advisory Comitte,

I am Takahiro Matsumoto from
Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI), SPring-8, Japan.
I attended the last NIAC2018 meeting on October at BNL.
Thank you very much for your help during the last NIAC meeting.

After the discussion in our facility,
I would like to apply the NIAC membership from SPring-8.

I attached a letter from the director of our facility
for NIAC membership from SPring-8.

I would appreciate if you arrange the procedure
of registration for NIAC membership.

regards,
Takahiro Matsumoto

Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI)
Information-technology Promotion Division
Information-technology Promotion Group
Data Handling Team

E-mail: matumot at spring8.or.jp