[NeXus-committee] Fwd: Summary Hangout NeXus format for Pixelated STEM

Dieter Weber d.weber at fz-juelich.de
Mon Apr 15 13:56:13 BST 2019

Dear Pete,
dear Michael,
CC Tobias,

about a year ago we started a discussion about building NeXus
Application Definitions for pixelated STEM. Sadly, I didn't receive any
response from the mailing list for the message below.

Did it actually get sent or was it "eaten" by a spam filter? Are you and
the rest of the NeXus community still interested in the topic?

As far as I can remember, the main issue where we needed help was
expressing beam scanning correctly, which is of course an integral part
for scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM).

In case the topic is still relevant for NeXus, what should we do to move
this project forward? Who else on NeXus side could be interested and
competent to help set up an Application Definition and extend NeXus
towards electron microscopy?

With many thanks in advance,
Dieter