[NeXus-committee] April Telco

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Tue Apr 16 15:17:02 BST 2019

Hi Everybody!
    The doodle poll winner is April 24th. I made a wiki page for it:
https://www.nexusformat.org/Telco_20190424.html
You can add items to the agenda either through labelling github issues
with "telco", or editing the wiki page on github:
https://github.com/nexusformat/wiki/blob/master/content/Telco_20190424.md
I have already added "sparse containers" and "per-image pixel mask", so
please follow the links on the telcos page to read up on these issues.

Note that the time of the teleconference will be 15:00 CEST (+0200) and
I advise everybody to check how the European switch to summer time
affects the meeting time in your locality.

Cheers,
Ben