[NeXus-committee] November Telco

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Wed Oct 23 15:00:50 BST 2019

Hi,

I just had a comment from a non-committee member that pointed out that no information about the telcos is pushed out to a subscribable mailing list (like nexus-tech). Having to refresh the nexusformat website in order to find out what telcos happen is not very inviting. Not sure if this was a decision or not, I'm just relaying it here.
Personally I miss the calendar invites, though.

Best wishes,
Tobias