[NeXus-committee] [NIAC-MV07] Membership Vote

Hoffmann, Jens-Uwe hoffmann-j at helmholtz-berlin.de
Fri Dec 13 06:49:04 GMT 2019

Dear members of NIAC,
after the final shutdown of the HZB research reactor BER II, my time as instrument responsible comes to an end. I will focus to simulation of frustrated magnetic systems by using AI concepts and will no longer be the HZB representative in the NIAC. With Heike Görzig, we have found a competent successor with experience in configuring NeXus at Synchrotron beamlines on BESSY II.
I would like to thank you for the interesting time in the NIAC and hope that the successful story of NeXus continues.

Best wishes,
Jens-Uwe Hoffmann

My last vote for HZB:

The proposal is to accept Jiro Suzuki as the J-PARC representative in NIAC.
[ X ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Stephen Cottrell as the ISIS Muon representative in NIAC.
[ X ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Heike Görzig as the HZB representative in NIAC.
[ X ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

________________________________

Dr. Jens-Uwe Hoffmann
Senior Scientist
Institute Quantum Phenomena in Novel Materials (EM-IQM)
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Tel.: +49 30 8062-4-2185
Fax:  +49 30 8062-4-2999
E-Mail: hoffmann-j at helmholtz-berlin.de<mailto:hoffmann-j at helmholtz-berlin.de>

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Dr. Volkmar Dietz, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Jutta Koch-Unterseher
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Bernd Rech (Sprecher), Prof. Dr. Jan Lüning, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin