NXopen

Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Fri Aug 8 07:06:30 BST 1997

	High there,

	I think we agreed on an NXopen which looks like this:
        NXstatus NXopen(char *file, int iAccess, NXhandle *pHandle);

        The reason for this change was to make Freddy's F77 work easier.
        I would like to stick to that.

        Perhaps we should look at the napi in its current form (with NXopen
        as above)  as level 1 and freeze it. And start discussion about
        level 2. Which seems to be started already.

	A helper routine which sets all those global attributes in one go
        will be part of NXDICT.

					Mark