[Fwd: HDF5 prototype]

Nick Maliszewskyj nickm at rrdjazz.nist.gov
Mon Nov 3 16:35:14 GMT 1997

--
|_    |_  |_  |_________________   Nicholas C. Maliszewskyj
|__   |_  |_  |_         |_        NIST Center for Neutron Research
|_\_  |_  |_  |_         |_        National Institute of
|_ \_ |_  |_  |______    |_                  Standards & Technology
|_  \_|_  |_       |_    |_        Bldg 235, Rm E123
|_   \__  |_       |_    |_        Gaithersburg, MD 20899
|_    \_  |__________    |_        nickm at rrdjazz.nist.gov