Problem with mailing list

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Wed Apr 29 17:29:27 BST 1998

Freddie,
Your complaints are fully justified.  The NAPI mailing list is not a true
list server.  It is just a text file of e-mail addresses to which NAPI
messages are forwarded.  Since you also raised the issue of mail archives
for the cases when someone's e-mail server breaks down, I am looking into
revamping the list as a proper listserver with HTML and/or text archives.  I
have already installed the necessary software - I just need to find out how
it works.

I think I quoted just about everything from Mark's posting, so you shouldn't
have missed anything, although Mark is welcome to repost it if he thinks it
is useful.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845