Test of new system

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Wed Aug 11 17:01:06 BST 1999

Freddie has set up a replacement mail server for the NAPI mailing list,
mainly so that replies are directed to the list rather than the original
author.  We've had a couple of threads recently where the replies were sent
to me so that the list never saw them.  You may have received a subscription
message saying that you were now subscribed.  You can now choose to
unsubscribe if you want to have nothing more to do with us.

The list is still <NAPI at anl.gov>, but this is now an alias for
<NAPI at isise.rl.ac.uk>.  There is also a list request alias
<NAPI-request at anl.gov> which points to <NAPI-request at isise.rl.ac.uk>.  If
this message gets to you, it proves that the first alias works OK, but you
can use either address.

As you probably know, Freddie set up a list archive at
<http://sutekh.nd.rl.ac.uk/NAPI> a while ago.  He has now set up another
archive for the NeXus list at <http://sutekh.nd.rl.ac.uk/NeXus> which I will
announce to the NeXus mailing list soon, when I have updated the web pages
accordingly.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845