HDF tag query

Freddie Akeroyd faa at isise.rl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 10:56:40 BST 1999

Mark, thanks for testing that ... i didn't have a copy of the "Fortner
browser" around, so i hadn't got round to doing it myself. Could you also
please check that "DFTAG_NDG" is OK as, according to the HDF docs and
example programs, this is what we should now be using (incidentally,
anybody know why this tag changed?)

The proposal is then:

* Change all DFTAG_SDS and DFTAG_SDG references to DFTAG_NDG in functions
  that write to a nexus file
* Leave all DFTAG_SDS and DFTAG_SDG references in functions that read
  from a NeXus file (for backward compatability)
* Update NeXus_version to "1.1.1" (and release)

Are there any further changes that anybody would like to add before
the next release?

Regards,

Freddie

--
Freddie Akeroyd                        Email:  Freddie.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
ISIS Facility                          Tel:    +44 1235 445457