HDF tag query

Freddie Akeroyd faa at isise.rl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 17:43:46 BST 1999

OK,

* I've updated napi.h to "1.1.0" and tagged what was currently in CVS as
  version "1.1.0", which i believe is consistent with the message to the
  NeXus mailing list and what is currently on the FTP server. The "1.1.0"
  snapshot can be downloaded from "http://sutekh.nd.rl.ac.uk/NAPI" by
  selecting version "NEXUS_1_1_0", or by doing a "cvs update" if you are
  using CVS

* I've added the changes agreed so far to "napi.c" - these can be
  downloaded by selecting version "HEAD" from "http://sutekh.nd.rl.ac.uk/NAPI"

Freddie

--
Freddie Akeroyd                        Email:  Freddie.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
ISIS Facility                          Tel:    +44 1235 445457