Version 1.2.0

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Tue Oct 5 00:52:36 BST 1999

I've managed to get our version of Absoft Pro Fortran for Linux up and
running again, and successfully tested the C, F77 and F90 versions of all
the NeXus files that are currently on the CVS server.  They read each
other's test files properly, so I think the main problems with NXputslab
etc. have been resolved.

I've done all the testing that I have time for now.  Since gcc/Absoft F77
and F90 on Linux are sufficiently different from Dec C and Digital Fortran
on Alpha/VMS, I'm prepared to let the current version be tagged as v 1.2.0.
I've already updated the version numbers in the header files.

I suggest that Freddie tag the new version some time on Wednesday, assuming
that there are no more bug reports before then.  If you're concerned that I
may have screwed anything up, this is your last chance to find out.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845